Review Highlights
Balloon Joy Flights

Wonderful experience . Anton is very informative and experienced pilot. The whole family/crew were... read more

Reviewed yesterday
SOB8056
Goulburn, Australia
Bucket list experience!!

This was such a special experience. Anton was a wonderful pilot - smooth flying and super easy... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Fran H
Castle Hill, Australia
via mobile

All reviews champagne breakfast fantastic experience ground crew from start to finish perfect landing hot air balloon great flight early morning whole experience great brekky gum trees professional pilot fantastic morning great champagne hearty breakfast joy flight safety aspects
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 January 2021 via mobile

Quiet smooth flight.... Anton is a capable local pilot with excellent knowledge of many topics. Fun activity run by a nice family.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 4 January 2021

The flight was good and comfortable. Enjoyed the great views of the country. But the sun was already up in the sky by the time the balloon took off. It would have been better if the take off could happen before that.

Reviewed 4 January 2021

Had an awseome flight.
The company was very professional and friendly and the breakfast after the flight was delicious.

Reviewed 18 December 2020

DO NOT BUY FROM BALLOON JOY FLIGHTS!!!!
I had planned a surprise flight for my partner’s birthday on November 1st (we are from Sydney so we had to travel 4 hours and pay for a hotel accommodation). The flight got cancelled due to weather conditions (understandable!). We rescheduled for December 6th (I was in Dubbo and my partner in Sydney, so again, we each had to travel and pay for another night at a hotel), again I receive an email at 5.30am saying the flight’s been canceled due to weather conditions..... I kept calling Jan to issue us a refund as we could not keep going to Canowindra and paying for hotel accommodation every time (you would think they would at least say they’re sorry and offer a complimentary something, right? We didn’t even get a sorry!!!!) Jan told me she would call me and let me know when she processed it and also send me an email with the confirmation which she never did! 2 days later I had to call her 3 times before she picked up her phone and asked for the refund confirmation, she barely sent an email saying “the refund was issued on 07/12, it takes up to 7 business day to get to your account”... nothing formal that I can actually take seriously or use....
As of today, 18/12 (9 business days later) I have not received the money in my account...

NOT A SERIOUS COMPANY AT ALL!!!! Worst customer experience!! Someone else would be considerate enough to make everything in their power do that their customers are happy!!! We are talking about around $700!!! Not $100!!!!!

DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE!!! If you want to do a balloon flight, maybe check the one at the Hunter Valley! Do not waste your time with Balloon Joy!

Date of experience: November 2020
1  Thank G8894WGvaleriam
Reviewed 3 December 2020

Amazing and highly recommended enjoyed great wine great family business good breakfast amazing sight seeing