All reviews queen room room was clean small pool plenty of parking road trip staff were friendly and helpful air conditioner couldn't do enough car parking a great nights sleep group booking long trip per night good size the main road would stay here again great place to stay
Reviewed 2 November 2015

After a couple of small problems booking the motel, on arrival the motel was clean and comfortable although our room was small. There was not much traffic at night and we were half way down so traffic noise was not really a problem. Owners helpful and easy to talk to.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the highway
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2015

This was a great place to rest after a long day on the road, I was surprised when Brett called me to see how I was traveling as I was running late and then when I arrived at the motel I was greeted by Brett with a cool beverage. The room was clean and tidy, the bed was comfortable. I will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Room to the rear of the property are quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 September 2015 via mobile

This is a standard country motor inn. The staff are very hospitable and glad to see you. I stayed in a 3 bed family room, it was huge. Unfortunately it is the closest room to the highway and on the corner so it copped all the road noise. I recommend a room towards the back.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 August 2015

We stopped here for an overnight stay. The exterior and property surrounds were clean and tidy. We were given a warm welcome by Brett.
Apparently they have been in situ for approx 18 months and are gradually improving the premises. We were in Room 17 and it was absolutely spotless, good supplies of milk, coffee, tea and biscuits (becoming a rarity these days). Parking outside the room is always a convenience we are glad of.
The rooms are small but well appointed, extra blankets, very good wifi, clean and functional bathroom which although compact had a good sized shower (often an area of compromise).
The TV was a good size and there was plenty of room for 'stuff' such as bags and cases.
There is a microwave and even a plastic water jug for filling the kettle (how often have you struggled to fit a kettle under a bathroom tap!).
It was cold (winter) whilst we were in Gunnedah and the air conditioning was QUIET and VERY effective.
There was a continental and cooked breakfast available and the prices were very reasonable although we didn't have any as were planning to eat en route.
We didn't need anything more for an overnight stay. Certainly good value, clean and modern. Brett and Nicole are doing a wonderful job. We would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank POM13s
Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

We were travelling and ended up here, nice enough place with spacious room and new bathroom. Very comfortable bed and heating works well. Wonderful greeting from staff. Clean room, linen and bathroom. We'd stay here again.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple