“Great breakfast and pleasant vibe”
Review of Blue Mist Cafe

Blue Mist Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2018

We had a very enjoyable brunch on a Saturday morning. Some of the tables had reserved signs but we able to get a table for two. The coffee and food are good and we can recommend the Big Breakfast and the Smoked Salmon and Scrambled Eggs. Staff are friendly but be prepared to wait awhile for your meal (30 minutes or so) so relax and enjoy a coffee. The place is popular and busy. We have noted some of the hit or miss experiences of other patrons on TripAdvisor but on our visit we had a good experience.

1  Thank James9999999215

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

I dropped in here today for lunch and was really delighted with both the food and the charming service, as well as the speed of the service too. I had potato and ricotta cakes with smoked salmon, avocado and caper salad, a fresh juice and a coffee. All were delicious, and the staff were lovely and helpful. Would definitely visit again.

1  Thank Sally-Anne H
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

I don't understand why the owner would turn away paying customers?

Turned up at lunch wanting scones and was told that they only serve the lunch menu. Scones are apparently sold after 2:30pm. When I see a sign that says "cafe" I would think that typical cafe items such as scones and coffee should be served the whole time. It's not like the blue mist cafe is a seafood restaurant or anything. Very odd and won't be coming back.

2  Thank Sydney_girl89
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Comfortable cafe in the heart of Wentworth Falls. Good food, friendly staff and fast service. Give it a go you won’t be disappointed

1  Thank cazaubon74
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Stopped in here yesterday for brunch on my way to do tourist stuff (I'm from Melbourne) to be honest I wasn't really expecting much as it seemed kind of rural, but to my surprise it was rather nice, the decor is really cute and quaint as its a bookstore as well (I would recommend eating upstairs because it has a really nice vibe with couches and a fireplace etc..) on to the food, I got the Mediterranean pizza and for $18 I was expecting more, the pizza was great taste wise but it was really small, I think $15 would have been a fair price. Onto the scones, they're another story $7 for the plate picture, very fairly priced and some of the best scones I've ever had. If I'm ever in the area again I will be returning!

1  Thank Adam S