“big breakfast pie is da best”
Review of Mountain High Pies

Mountain High Pies
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 11 April 2018

we have tried the big breakfast pie which composes of bacon, egg, sausage mash potato and pretty much the normal big breakfast would have.

Pastry is good and not doughy and light and fresh!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Well worth the trip out, could make a day of it if heading to the blue mountains, visit the three sisters, on your way home make sure to stop in!!

The big breakfast pie is amazing but my personal favourite is the custard tart!!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I am not a pie person, but after trying this place and their pies.. I am proud to say i am a pie person now!

The choice alone is amazing. There are so many different pies! Savoury and sweet!

I got few frozen pies to take home as well - nom nom nom

Reviewed 26 March 2018

As a celiac who has been on the diet for nearly 20 years I will go out of my way to get a gluten free pie. Fortunately being right on the highway and with ample parking Mountain High Pies was not out of my way. On the day I dropped in to get a pie for lunch while staying in the Katoomba the range was not great but it was a Sunday so I grabbed a chicken pie (personal favorite). I was very surprised to find potato on top and whilst this was not 100% to my liking it worked out okay and was very filling. The pie crust was pretty good for Gluten Free and the filling was decent. All up I will stop here again and would recommend this as a stop for other people on GF diet to get a pie. Cannot speak to flavour but the non-GF range looked huge and certainly looked and smelled tasty.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Being a bit of a pie nazi, I was a bit doubtful about the claims made for this establishment. I have tried many pies in many places in Australia, but never found any that could match up to the quality pies I enjoyed overseas, but Mountain High Pies certainly produce pies worthy of the name! The service was friendly, helpful and the visit overall was a memorable one. Our pies were scrumptious, and I recommend them with alacrity.