US$94
Ikon Hotel(Burnie)
US$111
US$103
Agoda.com
Apartments Down Town(Burnie)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$73
Book now, pay at stay
US$120
Orbitz.com
Burnie Airport Motel(Burnie)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$80
US$77
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewssurf clubon site restaurantsea viewexecutive roomvery pleasant stayfree wifiopposite the beachdefinitely stay here againgood sizecomfy bedwalk in showersmall cityreception staff were friendlypassing thrupetrol station next doora great place to spendbreakfast and dinner
Reviewed 3 April 2016

We booked for 2 nights, on arrival we were upgraded to an ocean view on the lower floor with updated bathroom, we very much appreciated this & we found our room, bed, bathroom quite roomy & modern. The free parking & complimentary newspaper were also convenient. The receptionists/ cleaners were all friendly & said HELLO every time we walked by, we did not have time to eat in the restaurant this trip, but will certainly give it try next time. We stayed Thursday/Friday night with minimal noise from traffic/people both early morning & late night.

Room Tip: We were upgraded to room 36, nice morning view across the street to Slsc/beach
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2016

I stayed 1 night in a sea view executive apartment. It was quite small, however was very clean and modern. The view of the ocean was great too. Car parking was plentiful,.Reception weren't overly friendly at arrival or departure, but overall would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2016

The rooms were comfortable, but quite noisy early morning from service vehicles. Also had a smoking area close by that we could smell. The internal stairwell needed cleaning , which wasn't done in the two days we were there. The bathroom vanity had a sharp damaged corner which was quite nasty to the elbow as the toilet area was very tight. The bath being quite high many getting into the shower a challenge if short. Excellent on site restaurant, meals very good and excellent value for money. Close to the Penguin colony so a nightly adventure was most appreciated.

Room Tip: A room with a view would have been nice
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2016

We arrived late in the afternoon to be greeted very impersonally. I don't have a credit card so was frowned upon by the receptionist, only to be told a debit card was not able to be used. I then convinced her that it would do the same as a credit card, she then took the details. Our room had already been payed for in advance. The stairwell to the top floor was in good need of an upgrade or painting. It does make you wonder what your room is going to be like. I later made an inquiry about parking meters outside the building only to be made feel as though I was a nuisance. The room was comfortable, clean with plenty of space. Overall probably wouldn't recommend to friends. Front counter friendliness is important

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2016

I stayed here for one night on business trip to Burnie. I stayed in a waterfront apartment. It had a nice view over the beach and water and was nice to finish the long trip with a drink on the balcony. The room and bed were comfortable. I ended up ordering in room service as restaurant was packed I assume due to the $15 dollar specials they have from Mon-Thur. I ordered the seafood chowder and the special Cape Grim Rump. The food was superb, the chowder thick and full of seafood, the Rump steak was cooked to perfection and accompany by chips and a nice salad. I had a bottle of Red from the minibar which was nice and reasonably priced at $13.90. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business