Werribee Park Motor Inn(Werribee)(Great Value!)
US$99
Werribee Motel & Apartments(Werribee)(Great Value!)
US$94
Quest Werribee(Werribee)(Great Value!)
US$112
  • Fitness centre
Monte Villa Motor Inn(Hoppers Crossing)
US$86
US$77
Quality Suites Seasons 5(Point Cook)(Great Value!)
US$125
Quest Sanctuary Lakes(Point Cook)(Great Value!)
US$132
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
Agoda.com
RRR Homes(Werribee)
TripAdvisor
1,994 results
All reviewsjoseph's restaurantshadowfax wineryheritage roomjunior suiterose gardenindulgence packagecourse dinnergreat weekendpillow menusteam roomwine tastingthe guest relations managerwerribee parkbuffet breakfastsnooker roomfree entrybeautiful grounds
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed for one night with my nieces ahead of a visit to Werribee Zoo. We all loved it. Excellent service, facilities and ambiance. One of the few hotels
I’ve stayed that exceeded already high expectation and value! We ordered service in the evening and the enjoyed buffet breakfast in the morning, both great. Especially impressed by attention to detail such as the quality of in room facilities like the kettle, mugs & glassware all being well maintained and appearing as new. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend or stay again. Truely a pleasure to stay here.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Lancemore-Mansion, Guest Relations Manager at Mansion Hotel & Spa at Werribee Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Fleaando,
Thank you for sharing your experience of at Mansion Hotel and Spa.
My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I surprised my wife with a little getaway to the mansion and when she found out we were going there she was super excited. Our stay at the mansion was pleasant however it was soured by my wife’s experience at the day spa. We booked a 1-hour massage however it barely went for 40 minutes. To have a less than 40 Minute massage when you are paying $140 for a 60 Minute massage is not something that I would be promoting. I guess alarm bells should have gone off when the people in front of us said they paid for 1.5 hours but only got an hour.

A couple of other small negatives was the bathroom was dirty when we arrived and the blinds didn’t keep out much light.

Reception staff were friendly, the breakfast was enjoyable and the bed was comfy.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank timbo2415
Lancemore-Mansion, Guest Relations Manager at Mansion Hotel & Spa at Werribee Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Timbo,
Thank you for your review.
Our apologies for the experience that you had with us during your stay.
I would like to discuss further with you regarding this matter. Please feel free email me at guestrelations@mansionhotel.com.au your contact number and I will reach out to you at your convenience time.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Arrived late. Found it a little difficult to find so the signage could be better.

Hotel very impressive as you drive up to it. Reception nice. Staff nice. Room also nice....on the surface but I felt a little let down by the end of the stay. Some minor issues but these are things that frustrate me. I travel with a small case but the luggage stand was too small to accommodate my case. Power sockets all at floor level so devices left on floor to charge ie I could not use them. Biggest pain was working out how to switch the bathroom light off. The only way was to switch the master switch by the bed.

Bathroom - stainless steel an odd choice although fine. Floor tiles looked dirty but think it was just staining. Wall by toilet dirty.

Bed - fantastic bed . Slept well.

Breakfast - not expensive and good selection although bacon and sausage (chicken) not the greatest

I am being picky but I guess this is because I expected a lot when I turned up.

Despite my comments, a good hotel I would recommend.w

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Lancemore-Mansion, Guest Relations Manager at Mansion Hotel & Spa at Werribee Park, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Simon,

Thank you for your review of Mansion Hotel and Spa.

We are glad that you liked our staff and the service.
I would like to learn more about your experience during your stay with us.
Please feel free to contact me at guestrelations@mansionhotel.com.au with name of the booking was under and your contact number, I will reach out to you at your convenience time.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

The staff were lovely and the food was nice, but very expensive for what is was. The restaurant ambience is okay, but for such a so called exclusive restaurant I I think so-so.
The highlight of the entire meal (and we had three courses) were the brussel sprouts, which were terrific, but that says a lot about the rest of the meal. We've had better at local suburban restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank coops52
Lancemore-Mansion, Guest Relations Manager at Mansion Hotel & Spa at Werribee Park, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Coops52,
Thank you for your review of our Joseph's restaurant.

We are delighted that you had a good experience with the service from our staff and you liked the food here.

All of our ingredients are locally produced in sustainable environment, most of our vegetables and herbs are grown by local refugees and care takers in the original farm inside the Mansion. We strive to offer good value and quality service to our guests.

We regret that was not your impression and offer our apologies.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Visited here for a friends birthday using a Cudo voucher. When using a voucher for things like this that look nice online etc, you do not expect it to be 100%, and i was prepared somewhat for it to not completely live up to expectations.
However i was completely blown away. The mansion itself and the grounds were beautiful, so well maintained and everything was very luxurious. The spa was lovely, quite a small pool area but it was not busy at all so it was perfect. We each received 2 treatments, a facial and a back, neck and shoulder massage. The treatments were incredible, staff were professional but friendly and we all felt incredibly relaxed. Tea was provided in the treatment area whilst we waited for our treatments, the area was extremely quaint and calming.
All in all an amazing, worthwhile experience, a great way to spend a special occasion. 10/10 would recommend!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Lancemore-Mansion, Guest Relations Manager at Mansion Hotel & Spa at Werribee Park, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Danyel,
Thank you for your fantastic review of Mansion’s Spa. We are delighted you and your friend had a relaxed time with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back to explore our other great services too.