“WTF?”

Panera Bread
Ranked #16 of 59 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

We went through the drive through for 2 coffees, black, and one bagel. 10 minutes later there is a line behind us and no one at the window. We were given a bagel in a bag. No cream cheese or toasted as ordered. Vince took the bagel back to fix it. Still no coffee. Finally a woman brings our order to the window. My wife asks, "What was the problem? Just curious?" The woman says, "We had to brew coffee." As she walks away she says, quite rudely, Wow! I am not impressed. This order was today, 1/20/16 around 4 PM. We will never be back here!

Reviewed 26 October 2015

If you've been to one Panera, you've been to them all. Fortunately, the food is always good and fresh. Plenty of options on the menu but I always end up with the Sierra Turkey sandwich. They make great breakfast sandwiches, too.

Reviewed 19 October 2015

I eat here at least every other week, then spend a couple of hours doing school work. They have a lot of good choices for lunch & dinner and the Pick 2 menu makes things a bit cheaper. I like that individuals & groups can work/meet here and not feel pressured to leave.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

This has turned into a regular lunch spot. One major complaint is the menu. Unless you have studied it well and know how to get them to make whatever it is you want them to give you, chances are you are in trouble.
Food quality is excellent, soups and salads great.
Another issue, make sure you tell them you want to eat in. Otherwise they will give you takeout orders, always much smaller. They are very careless about asking.
Parking is good, service very fast, comfortable and convenient and a decent value. As mentioned, as long as you question, are specific and know what you are getting, you should come here.

Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

Have you guys been in this location before? This is a real story I'd experience in this restaurant .
We had two bowl of soups with a sandwich; just pick them up from the food counter at the time about 6:00 between 6:30pm. The soups was cold and I returning them back to the counter and tell them what is going wrong. So ridiculous is: " reheat your soup in the microwave it is under the coffee counter!!!"
Is this a self service one, fast food type or food court. Not even like that. You paid for your meal without a restaurant standard. Even the manager wasn't there.
Compare this store with the one at Maumee. I'll give Maumee store with 4 stars.