“Bit disappointed”

Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #18 of 59 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: American
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don’t have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Holland is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 29 August 2017

I had only ever purchased bagels at Panera (which I love!), but we decided to try lunch there. And it was quite a disappointment. After ordering the four of us had quite a wait until our buzzer went off that the food was ready. I didn't discover until we were all seated that I was served a Greek salad instead of the Cobb salad I had ordered. Plus, the salad was truly skimpy -- about the size of a side salad you would get with an entrée anywhere else. The baguette accompanying the salad was good and the salad itself was okay. I do like Greek salad, so rather than have them correct the mistake, I just went ahead with it. The sandwich my honey ordered was truly the smallest restaurant sandwich ever. Like, where's the filling? Our friend's cup of soup that was ordered was okay -- a cup of soup accompanied by a baguette and the other member of our party's sandwich was another small, rather skimpy serving. Panera is not exactly cheap either. Our bill for 4 with drinks was $50. I will stick to just getting bagels in the future!

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Had the new blueberry smoothie and it was very nice. I like the paninni's and my wife love's the salads. A healthy alternative to normal fast food.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

The location works for me to have meetings and it is always packed for lunch time. Service is pretty quick. Panera food tends to be pricey and the quantity has recently got smaller. The food always tastes good, well prepared and presented. Used to come to this location all the time until I moved away. It was great to be back here again for a meeting. Panera does have wifi but it is for a limited time so get ready to get cut off if you stay too long.

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

When I received my cranberry turkey panini there was hardly any turkey on it. Also there was no cranberry to be seen.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

This location is like most the other Panera's you can count on the same good quality food. Always fresh, hot and makes you feel you eating a little healthier. Place is clean and has a decent about of menu items to choose from. Pastries and breads are fresh daily and priced averaged. Sure do love the soups too, especially the Broccoli Chedder.