“Live Music!”

Dog's breath tavern
Ranked #41 of 68 Restaurants in Kettering
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Stopped in here on a Tuesday to hear the Dayton Jazz Orchestra with great jazz performers from the Dayton area. I had only a gin and tonic that was very good. Nice spacious place.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Came in here on a Friday nite lookin for poon. Place smelled like a Chinese buffet. Coors bottles were three bucks. I ain't even know. It ain't no lie. Baby bye bye bye. That's all I listened to on karaoke before I wrapped the rope around my neck in the bathroom just now. Tell Melissa I love he

1  Thank Tony M
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

First visit for my wife and I.

We pulled in and were hesitant because it is a strip mall bar.

We went in and ordered a beer and food. Happy hour beer was awesome $2.50 for 16oz bud light.

Wings were good 5 for 5.95. Pretzel bites were really good only paid 3.95.

Clean and staff is very nice and helpful. Will be back.

1  Thank Ewright147
Reviewed 27 October 2014

We stopped for an early lunch and it just opened so we had the place to ourselves. The menu is limited to pub food; a few burgers, some chicken and "dog bones" which are similar to egg rolls but with different fillings. We opted for double cheese burgers at $6.95 and added fries for $1.95. There are several topping choices for the burgers too. Several craft beers are on tap and we sampled a couple (for free) before settling on an dark Oktoberfest for $5.50. The tavern is pretty large inside with separate pool table and dart areas. A band was setting up for the live music they have on Fri and Sat evenings. According to our server the tavern has been under new management for a couple of months now. We'll be back to check out the "Dog Bones."