“Stopped in for an early Valentine's Day lunch ”
Review of Thai Thai

Thai Thai
Ranked #25 of 159 Restaurants in Lakewood
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a pre-Valentines Day lunch. Really enjoyed the excellent service.
We split the Yum Talay. Very tasty, advertised as spicy but it was not bad.
I had the Roasted Duck Noodle Soup. Very hearty, lots of Duck, noodles and vegys. Outstanding. I added a few scoops of their homemade hot sauce!
My wife had the Chicken Kra Praow with rice. Great portion, full of flavor and medium spice was perfect.
Excellent lunch. Enjoyed the staff and the meal.

Come in hungry, leave satisfied and having new friends.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Met a client here for lunch on a Saturday. We ordered Larb, padthai,
Massaman and coconut soup. I absolutely love Thai food and hadn't found anything very authentic in Cleveland. This place was fantastic. Now, it isn't a fancy place so if you are looking to impress, this isn't the place. But the food is delish and the service was very fast and friendly! They have a new customer in me!!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Being from Thailand it is hard to find good Thai food in Cleveland but Thai Thai Restaurant serves food reminiscent of home. They do not hold back on the spices or flavors so all the food is very authentic. Probably the best Thai food I've had in the metro Cleveland area. Highly recommend the basil chicken.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

Good and authentic Thai at a reasonable price. Friendly owner and staff. They are around the corner from us and we hit them up at least once a week. They've never disappointed.

Chicken Pad ki mao is my personal fave.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Gave this place a try on a Friday afternoon. Glad I did. Simple menu even for someone that does not know Thai food well. Comfortable place for a quick lunch with great service.

Ordered the Kra Praow which was delicious and hot. Had a fried egg on top which was well done (the way I prefer). Food was great and under $10.

Worth checking out. I plan to be back.

Date of visit: July 2016