“Great Northern Thai Food”
Review of Thai Thai

Thai Thai
Ranked #27 of 145 Restaurants in Lakewood
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Reviewed 6 March 2017

Menu is great! Not too many choices and really well-picked options. Prices are reasonable and the service is always good.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Everything was fantastic. Very reasonable prices. Greeted right away and served with a smile. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

I warmly recommend this nice little Thaï spot. Nothing fancy about the place but it all changes when it comes to the food!
I had the Red Curry with tofu, advertised as spicy it was actually quite mild, and I loved it! You can taste quality and flavor in the dishes !
Service was great, nothing to complain about! I plan to go back to get another taste of Thailand!

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a pre-Valentines Day lunch. Really enjoyed the excellent service.
We split the Yum Talay. Very tasty, advertised as spicy but it was not bad.
I had the Roasted Duck Noodle Soup. Very hearty, lots of Duck, noodles and vegys. Outstanding. I added a few scoops of their homemade hot sauce!
My wife had the Chicken Kra Praow with rice. Great portion, full of flavor and medium spice was perfect.
Excellent lunch. Enjoyed the staff and the meal.

Come in hungry, leave satisfied and having new friends.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Met a client here for lunch on a Saturday. We ordered Larb, padthai,
Massaman and coconut soup. I absolutely love Thai food and hadn't found anything very authentic in Cleveland. This place was fantastic. Now, it isn't a fancy place so if you are looking to impress, this isn't the place. But the food is delish and the service was very fast and friendly! They have a new customer in me!!