“Great! Great!”

Thai Thai
Ranked #27 of 145 Restaurants in Lakewood
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Reviewed 9 May 2017

I just found out about this Thai restaurant in Lakewood; there are others that I frequent. Evidently it's been here awhile. My bad. I'd been hearing about how wonderful it is supposed to be: there's no more wondering! the food is fabulous. The place does a brisk carry-out business because it's relatively small, with only a few tables, but there's a big, empty space in the middle where more tables could be placed, if Kiwi, the owner, wanted to.
I swear I had the best egg rolls I've ever eaten anywhere else, including Bangkok. I had a soup that couldn't have been more tasty. Our group of five shared some potstickers and, while they were delicious, I would have preferred some more pan-browning on them.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

We've been going to Thai Thai for a couple of years, and we've been recommending it to all our friends. It's my wife's favorite Thai place. Very authentic Thai cuisine. My wife and my mother-in-law are experts when it comes to Thai cuisine (eating and cooking), and they love their food.
My wife always gets the Pink soup (Yen Ta Fo). My favorite is the Roasted Duck noodle soup (Kauy Tiaw Ped).
They have great bubble tea also. We often drive an hour to get authentic Thai cuisine.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

Which means, for $20 you don't get much. Not saying it wasn't good, but the value wasn't there. Now ready for a foot long at Subway, about an hour later. What does that tell you....do not recommend. There are better values in Thai food locally. Will not return. This was a take out order, pad thai, and a seafood street food choice. Appetizer portions.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Menu is great! Not too many choices and really well-picked options. Prices are reasonable and the service is always good.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Everything was fantastic. Very reasonable prices. Greeted right away and served with a smile. Highly recommend.