“Eclectic organic gem”
Review of The Root Cafe

The Root Cafe
Ranked #13 of 143 Restaurants in Lakewood
Reviewed 9 July 2017

This Cafe is a great place to get an organic, vegetarian, or vegan meal. The food is delicious, fresh and innovative, the coffee delicious. Very friendly staff.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Super tasty pizzas. Good quality coffee. Their cookies are tasty. Friendly staff. It has a bohemian / grad student vibe. Definitely eat here when I can.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

This place has tons of vegan options for food and whatnot. I had a really good veggie calzone. This is definitely somewhere where you can sit for hours and read, study, etc. I give The Root 4 stars since I can't stand walking by the smokers, who sit on a bench right outside the door, and often crowd the sidewalk.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Top notch. Enjoyable for everyone. Good pricing.Nice Selection of Food. Just voted best Vegan restaurant in Cleveland,Ohio by "Scene Magazine".Also other food available. Go and enjoy.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

A friend took me here recently and I was amazed by the decor, beverages and their effort. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. We both ended up getting Mayan mocha (I believe that was the name and it is basically mocha with added chili) and it is my new favorite spot. Even the restrooms are unique and they have all sorts of quotes on the walls. They also serve some food items and I believe everything is organic and/or vegan, I can't quite remember.
I recommend this place and I can't wait to go again myself!