“Best pizza around!!!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Love love this deep dish pizza......the crust is delicious as well as what ever you put on top. It’s been a family favorite for over 20 years.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

By far, this is the best pizza around. Angelo's is always busy. That tells you a lot. They have a phone bank inside to take carry out and delivery orders. Wait times are not bad. What is bad is trying to find a parking spot.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I lived in Chicago for over 16 years and I've traveled the world and this is the best pizza I've ever eaten. Any time I'm within 15 miles of Angelo's we eat here.

THE BEST!

1  Thank Mark T
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Ate dinner there Friday night. Great pizza, salad, fried pickles. Sat outside and was perfect conditions. Brittney, our server was awesome. She was super friendly and very informative about where to go and what to do the rest of our weekend. Only downside was the cocktails did not have a lot of vodka in them.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I just moved here from Portland Oregon where I missed good pizza for four years. Everyone from my neighbors, bartender and my realtor strongly recommended Angelo's. Got the large Supreme and it's amazing . Some gripe about the price but you get what you pay for and this place is awesome. Keep up the good work and you will have a patron for a long time out of this family !!!