“Not the same old thing”

Forage Public House
Ranked #8 of 143 Restaurants in Lakewood
Price range: US$8 - US$28
Description: Chef Demetrios Atheneos returns to Lakewood with his New American Public House. Forage is a Great Gastropub serving Local Craft Beer, Huge Whiskey Scotch & Bourbon List, Crafted Cocktails, Eclectic Wine List and Amazing Food. Forage is a Greener Fields Together Certified Restaurant, focusing on sustainability and farm - fishery specific location as well as Wild Foraged Ingredients.
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Wonderful Vegan Thursday and the non vegan items were just as good.
Excellent service, the food was FRESH and hot.
This is my new favorite place.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We spotted the restaurant and it had outdoor seating that looked inviting. Server was quick and friendly. Over all food was good. Spätzle was over cooked. Highlight was the crème brûlèe.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

We say on their Facebook page that it was taco Tuesday. We had eaten lunch here before and had a great meal so we thought we would give it a try. We were not disappointed. They had four different tacos available and I got three different ones and they were all very good. I also ordered the frites that were really good. They had rosemary and fresh garlic with homemade ketchup and mayo. The server was also very attentive.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

I've been here many, many times. The menu is diverse, with fresh items ranging from salads to generous meat dishes. There's something for everyone. Pictured here are: the Blue Mussels ($5 Happy Hour price!), the Dinosaur Kale Salad, and the Pork Schnitzel with Spaetzle. All delicious. All of the salads I've had have been fresh and innovative. The ingredients are sourced locally, with the location of origin indicated on the menu.

We typically eat al Fresco on the outdoor patio, which is nice. Nothing special about the interior of the restaurant.

It's not "hot" and doesn't follow fads, but the food is always excellent.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

The food here was amazing and the cocktails were delicious! My friend and I split the calamari and the mussels and I would go back for both!