“Good food reasonable prices”

Aladdin's Eatery Lakewood
Ranked #24 of 143 Restaurants in Lakewood
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

One of our favorite places in Lakewood and there are many to chose from. Hummus with hot sauce and a side of cucumber and tomatoes. Enjoy the shwama with chicken. Some nice wines and beer too.

Reviewed 18 December 2016

Where to begin, first I ate so much, I was so full but didn't instantly hate myself for gorging like a pig. The Schwarma (sp?) Salad was amazing and the fresh Hummus with the hot sauce, My boyfriends Lamb salad was amazing too. Get the house dressing. I wish we had room for dessert.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

The V-9 soup is healthy, full of fresh veggies, wonderful broth. The Loubie is amazing...seriously! Any roll you order is great...my favorite is the chicken swarma, but all are fantastic. The prices are very reasonable. Carry out is fast and efficient and dining is is always a pleasure

Reviewed 10 October 2016

If you like this sort of food, you'll love this place. I go every couple of months with my mom-n-law.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Mediterranean food is good for you. Hummus, baba, falafel all great. Some times we come here and just get the appetizer special and split it. The V9 soup and tuna whole chunks on their Tuna Salad w House dressing top my list of favorites. Their teas are excellent and my kids used to love to get their almost healthy smoothies. They also carry Gluten free, Lactose free deserts. They treat specific food preferences as ordinary. Very casual atmosphere.