“Wonderful soup”

Add it.
Souper Market
Ranked #27 of 151 Restaurants in Lakewood
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Souper market has great soup and salads. The bread is wonderful as well. Very quick service and pleasant people working there!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

This place has the best soup I've ever had. They always have a great rotation on hand, and they are always hot. The bread is also fantastic. I would also recommend the salads! Honestly, I have been waiting for Dave's Cosmic Subs and the Souper Market to pair up, because we would never have one without the other. A great sandwich with a warm, delicious cup of soup always made it the perfect quick evening meal oozing with comfort. The staff are awesome, the price is right, the service is quick, and I've never had a soup there I didn't like!

Reviewed 8 March 2017

Stopped in on a Saturday and had the soup and salad. Both were very good. Mostly organic ingredients - all delicious

Reviewed 31 January 2017

Nice, little spot with some delicious soups, everything you need for a full meal most of the time. Wish I could have tried the entire selection, but settled on Chicken Paprikash, 16 ounces was plenty and I saved the bread for later. It was not too rich or salty and tasted like it was made with all fresh ingredients. At $7 per serving, I won't be stopping there daily, but certainly will go back again.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Souper market has amazing soups that rotate daily. The soups are fresh and come with this delicious bread. I am a big fan of their salads as well. It is definitely a regular stop for grabbing a quick dinner.