“Food was delicious!!!”

Sarita a Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Sarita a Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 144 Restaurants in Lakewood
Price range: US$14 - US$30
Description: Welcome to Sarita, where we are slightly obsessed with serving good food among friends and family. Our focus is on healthy, new American cuisine - a celebration of all our backgrounds and roots. The best of the best eats if you will. Lighter dishes with natural reductions, a lot of vinaigrettes, less cream, less butter - but unbelievable flavors. This is what you can expect if you choose to dine with us. And we hope you will. The restaurant is owned by executive chef Romano and his best friend, Sandy Smith. The pair first met at Players 16 years ago and have been inseparable ever since. Their approach to Sarita is fairly simple: to create a space that's a reflection of their friendship...relaxing, fun and celebrate life in the company of friends and family with good food and a great cocktail in hand.
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I came to Sarita’s when it first opened we were not impressed. However the other night we decided to give it another shot. Glad we did our meal was excellent our waitress was awesome. It was the right amount of food and the flavors were out of this world. We will
Definitely go back.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Sarita has a great happy hour with discounts to food and drinks. The drinks are strong and yummy. The food is insanely good. As an Italian I am critical of Italian food but Nonna’s giant meatballs were the best I’ve had in a while (except family of course). My boyfriend and I tried the oysters which were fresh as well. We sat at the bar but the bartenders were extremely attentive as it seemed the other staff was as well. I will be going back soon!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

As an eastsider in Cleveland I rarely travel to the west side to dine - my loss. The food at Sarit'a is a revelation. One of the most original preparations i have had anywhere. Could have just had a whole meal of the appetizers. Nana's bolognese had two of the largest meatballs I have ever seen.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We love to come to Sarita and see what the chef has cooked up. There is always a pierogi special that is killer. They make great smoked meats as well. Most recently we tried the gazpacho and it was one of the best I've had. The bartenders know how to make a proper drink. Try some of the house specials and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

this place is a hidden gem, it looks like a super fancy place but its just a good place to eat great portions and every thing i have had was melt in your mouth good