“Best of the best doughnuts.”
Review of Donut World Co

Donut World Co
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Lancaster
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Fresh, flavorful, addictive, succulent, sinful. WOW, what a place. We continue to return and ruin our diets. Kids love them and so do we.

Reviewed 26 June 2016

The best fresh donuts in Lancaster. A dozen is cheap and they have better pumpkin donuts than Lindsey's at a better price. Be sure to take cash because they do not take credit or debit

Reviewed 14 June 2016

I hate giving bad reviews but this place had been highly rated by several people in town. I finally had to see what the hoopla was all about. What a disappointment. The donuts were very average and kind of greasy. Selection was okay, but overall I'd prefer Tim Horton's®. Just average.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

We frequent donut world several times a year. The donuts are alway fresh and they are huge! Definitely worth the stop.

Reviewed 5 April 2016

I use to live near here when I was younger. I loved stopping in when I was in college and getting my sugar rush! Now everytime we visit we stop by and grab a dozen "long johns". They are HUGE!! And so yummy! When my kids visit their grandparents in the summer this is one of the places they go. Great memories. Great donuts!