“We have only done take out. They are very quick. Food is always hot!”

Saigon Asian Bistro
Ranked #2 of 49 Restaurants in Lewis Center
Description: Our restaurant specializes in serving delicious Chinese and Vietnamese food. Our menu includes all the favorites you would find at a Chinese restaurant along with Vietnamese dishes like pho and Vietnamese spring rolls. We are open everyday and offer both takeout and dine in options. You can even go to our website and place you order online. Call or stop in today.
Reviewed 14 March 2017

My granddaughter and I love the pad Thai and fried rice. We eat it mild as she is only 1 1/2 yrs old. Everything we have tried has been delicious. We are from the west coast where Asian food is fabulous. We have been hunting for good Asian food since moving here 5 years ago. I think we have found a keeper!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

We have SAB delivered once weekly by DoorDash and it is always terrific. The Hot 'n Sour soup is excellent ... just enough zip. We've tried all of the Specialty items and not been saddened by any. The pork chops are a little dry, however, so make sure you like them that way of you order them. We're originally from an area with many high quality Asian eateries and this is the best we've found in Columbus that compares.

1  Thank Douglas C
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Love their food!! But, even better they have excellent Egg Rolls!!!

Nowadays, most places only do Spring Rolls...which are no where as delicious as egg rolls, in my opinion!!

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

My family regularly attends Saigon for Pho, basil chicken and crispy beef. Love all the Vietnamese food they have to offer. Ow we is always there and very nice. We visit at least once a month.

1  Thank Amber L
Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

Pho was flavorful enough but too much noodles for the bowl. The broth is most important. Too much noodles will dull the flavor of the broth. Jalapeños were not spicy hot so was a little disappointed. Overall it wasn't too bad for the price. Summer rolls were tasty, could use fresh basil and mint and romaine instead of iceberg (makes it bland). The fish sauce with chillies I added saved it! I don't care for the hoison sauce. Spring rolls were alright. Not much meat stuffed and little greasy. Shrimp Pad Thai good. Server was pleasant. Atmosphere simple and very clean. Good variety on menu and also serves alcoholic beverages. Family friendly. Seen several Asians dining so I knew it had to be pretty decent. Believe owners and staff are Chinese. I would go back to try out their other dishes. Would recommend to friends and family. Still partial to Indochin lol. Happy eating!!!