Home2 Suites by Hilton Cincinnati Liberty Township
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Comfort Inn & Suites(West Chester)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskhome suitesfridge freezergreat hotelbusiness and pleasurebreakfast choicesnice amenitycomplimentary breakfasttwo night staynew constructionvery clean hotelbreakfast barkings islandloved this hotelhousekeeping staffindoor poolgreat room
Reviewed 27 April 2018

Just awful customer service by surely front desk clerk. Very rude and unhelpful . Treated us like vagrants because we wanted to check in 90 minutes early AND were willing to pay extra. We weren't looking for freebies just tired after 10 hour drive. I hate not being treated right especially when paying full price!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Kevin A, Front Office Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Cincinnati Liberty Township, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I hope you felt at home. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Kevin Adams
front office manager

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Very clean hotel with nice rooms. Has a full kitchenette which would be nice if we had been staying more than one night. Complimentary breakfast had a nice selection however the breakfast area is very small. The hotel was at maximum capacity so the breakfast area was very congested. Staff were very pleasant. Not much around the hotel but is very close to Liberty Center which has a lot of restaurant choices, shopping and more.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2018

I travel to the Cincinnati area frequently for work, and stay for a few days at a time. while there, I work 24 hr shifts. the staff are very flexible with room cleaning based on my time in & out of the room, and despite my odd sleep hours they stringently respect the do not disturb. the kitchen and full fridge/freezer in the room make it easy for me to buy food locally & keep it till I take it to work. beds are very comfortable, and climate control in the room is excellent. Exercise room looks well equipped (I didnt use it)
and the onsite laundry is convenient ( I did use this).

2  Thank dbr3000
Reviewed 12 April 2018

I stayed for two nights and the suite was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and genuine. I ate the complimentary breakfast one morning and the staff engaged me in conversation that was genuine. They were great!

3  Thank Dagne K
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Hotel was great! Very clean and staff was very friendly! Bed was very comfortable. Plenty of towels that were very nice. Internet service was great as well. The location of this hotel was perfect for my business appointments.

2  Thank 627alicial