Home2 Suites by Hilton Cincinnati Liberty Township
US$99
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$89
US$79
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$100
Wave Hotels(Monroe)
US$52
US$49
US$76
ComfortInn
US$110
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

Comfort Inn & Suites(West Chester)(Great Value!)
US$79
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$99
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$104
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

Cincinnati Marriott North(West Chester)
US$93
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

All reviewsfront deskhome suitesfridge freezergreat hotelbusiness and pleasurebreakfast choicesnice amenitycomplimentary breakfasttwo night staynew constructionvery clean hotelbreakfast barkings islandloved this hotelhousekeeping staffindoor poolgreat room
Reviewed 15 May 2018

The staff was okay, but the bed was horrible. I go to Hilton to get the best and I just wasn't satisfied, I was up most of the night. Hopefully, you will change bed vendors because it's not comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Kevin A, Front Office Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Cincinnati Liberty Township, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Ms. Lindsey

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I hope you felt at home. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Kevin Adams
front office manager
cvglc
ka.home2lc@gmail.com

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

We rented a suite for two nights that had tons of space for work and fridge and closet space. It all seems brand new. Charging outlets were in multiple lamps and lobby breakfast counter and other handy places. Heather checked us in and was very welcoming and efficient and hard working. The minor hiccups were all housekeeping related. There was a dirty coffee cup that had a coffee ring in it, leftover makeup tube on the bathroom floor, and I had specifically asked there be sheets on the pullout sofa and that was not done. I can sheet a bed of course, but don't ask me what you can do for me if you aren't going to follow through. They did offer a few free waters which was appreciated. I would stay again anytime, Convenient, nice amenities, workout room, too bad a comfortable sofa bed has not yet been invented yet. Don't hesitate to book a room there.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
GMHome2, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Cincinnati Liberty Township, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Thanks for the feedback. We apologize for the HK hiccup. If you find a sofa bed that can't be beat be sure to let us know.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

Just awful customer service by surely front desk clerk. Very rude and unhelpful . Treated us like vagrants because we wanted to check in 90 minutes early AND were willing to pay extra. We weren't looking for freebies just tired after 10 hour drive. I hate not being treated right especially when paying full price!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Kevin A, Front Office Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Cincinnati Liberty Township, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Kevin Adams
front office manager

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Very clean hotel with nice rooms. Has a full kitchenette which would be nice if we had been staying more than one night. Complimentary breakfast had a nice selection however the breakfast area is very small. The hotel was at maximum capacity so the breakfast area was very congested. Staff were very pleasant. Not much around the hotel but is very close to Liberty Center which has a lot of restaurant choices, shopping and more.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2018

I travel to the Cincinnati area frequently for work, and stay for a few days at a time. while there, I work 24 hr shifts. the staff are very flexible with room cleaning based on my time in & out of the room, and despite my odd sleep hours they stringently respect the do not disturb. the kitchen and full fridge/freezer in the room make it easy for me to buy food locally & keep it till I take it to work. beds are very comfortable, and climate control in the room is excellent. Exercise room looks well equipped (I didnt use it)
and the onsite laundry is convenient ( I did use this).

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business