“Cozy Little Cabin in the Woods”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Four Seasons Cabins
Ranked #8 of 29 Speciality Lodging in Logan
Reviewed 26 September 2017

My partner and I spent the weekend with our dog, Sugar in the Pink Dogwood cabin. When we arrived we had no trouble getting in, music was playing in the cabin and it was spotless. It is a comfy little cabin with lots of privacy in the woods. A nice outdoor deck with grill and a table and chairs is off the living room. There is Satellite TV but no WIFI, and we were grateful for the excuse to be unconnected for a weekend.

The hot tub was amazing and super relaxing after a day of site seeing. There is so much to do in the area from hiking and canoeing to shopping. Logan has a cute little downtown with some cool restaurants and shops. We enjoyed M&M Diner for breakfast.

The grounds themselves are quite nice and we spent some time walking in the woods and the orchard with our dog.

There are quite a few steps up to the cabin so it would not be a great choice for someone with limited mobility. But other than that, it is a great place to spend a weekend.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

This is the second time I have stayed at the Pink Dogwood Cabin and I will be back again! It has a wonderful location to access the park and such a comfortable stay! The cabin was clean, the beds were very comfortable, and I noticed the updates completed since my last stay 2 years ago. We loved having coffee on the deck each morning, playing the well-loved Uno game in the cabinet, and relaxing in the private hot tub. Quite, peaceful, and stress-free stay. We will be back :)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Pictures do not do this place justice!! The winding road back to the cabin was the first glimpse of how secluded and cozy our stay would be. We stayed in the Song Bird Cabin. The moment we walked in to the quaint living room with the fireplace lit up and music playing, my breath was taken away! It is a nice distance from the touristy stuff of Hocking Hills, but close enough to get there in 15-20 minutes. Perfect for the type of getaway we wanted. Unfortunately it rained (and rained, and rained!) on our only full day there, but we spent the day around town, in the cabin, and when it finally cleared up, went on the paddle boat and explored the trails around the property. We even had time to go to Old Mans Cave, Ash Cave (my favorite!) and Cedar Falls with the little daylight that was spared by the rain. I would go and stay in the cabin the whole time. Thank you for a wonderful stay, we will be back!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2017

As my niece Peyton and I bumbled down the little winding road, we didn't know what to expect of our little cabin in the woods. We were a bit late for check-in and went straight to the office. Lisa greeted us and welcomed us into her home as we signed paperwork. From beginning to end in our stay she was wonderful. After a quick chat, we ventured down the path in our car and saw a stunning little lake filled with lily pads on the way to our cabin. We went around the bend and saw the two cabins on the hill. Ours was the Songbird cabin in the back. My niece Peyton and I only get a few days together every year, as I teach overseas and I wanted this weekend to be absolutely perfect. We had booked last minute and I was a bit nervous about what the cabin would be like. When we entered the cabin, I immediately felt a sense of peace. Where I live, in Bali, we are all about "good vibes". I could feel that Lisa had put her heart and soul into this little cabin. Music was playing in the background, the lights were lit above the fireplace and we were greeted with clean accommodations and a lot of extras to help us while we stayed. My niece and I enjoyed the horseback riding the following two mornings at Happy Trails, and came home to a cabin that highlighted our weekend. We made dinner in the kitchen, roasted marshmallows over the fire, and enjoyed much-needed girl talk while sitting in the hot tub. Although it was time to leave, I felt confident that I would definitely return again. The next day while planning to take my other niece and nephew to do some hiking in West Virginia, I had the idea that we could just come back here and stay for the night. That's exactly what we ended up doing. Lisa turned over the beds for us and got the place ready for re-check-in. She was very accommodating and even left a written message on the board for my niece Pailey (It was her 17th birthday). While traveling the world I have realized that things like this are very uncommon and I was so grateful for her helping me make these experiences with my nieces and nephew oh so very special. We will be back!

Room Tip: Songbird in the back(less parking), Dogwood in the front (easier and more parking options)