“Amazing Mint Boosted Smoothie!”

Balance Cafe & Smoothies
Ranked #18 of 74 Restaurants in Loveland
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: Healthy, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Finally a cafe in the Cincinnati area offering better nutrition for a busy lifestyle. We use all fresh ingredients, made to order, in a quick service environment bringing you closer to better health. Whether you are vegetarian, vegan, or just in need of a healthier food option, we can help. We serve breakfast, lunch and smoothies! Ask us about our delivery and box lunch options!
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

I was in town for business and wanted to grab a refreshing breakfast on a super hot day. Balance Cafe was perfect! No frills interior, but an extensive and energized menu of smoothies -- I had The Oxidizer and it was the perfect morning boost, with green tea and mint infused in a fresh berries. I also had an egg white breakfast burrito that was only $1.99! Amazing prices and high quality freshness. I will definitely return when I am back in town for work.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

This cafe was a pleasant surprise! Unique menu, great tasting food. Indoor and outdoor seating. Perfect for work lunch or grabbing something lite to get you through the day. Convenient location and friendly staff. City chicken pita is their specialty. It's fabulous!

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Very fresh food that is also on the healthier side. Took Balance Cafe in to a Doctor's Office today and they absolutely loved the food! We ordered Chicken Pitas and fresh fruit and the food DID NOT disappoint. I can't wait to have it again! Thank you Balance Cafe!

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I had lunch here twice in one week, and both times I had great food and service. Everything is freshly made and delicious! And all the employees are very friendly and helpful!

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Great place to eat, food is fresh, organic, delicious. Breakfast or lunch, always consistent. We come for lunch very often.