“Super Cute & Great Coffee!”

Branch Hill Coffee Co
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Loveland
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

I am so pleased that I finally tried this hidden gem in Loveland! The small setting was super cute, and the pastries and coffee were fantastic. I'm looking forward to many more visits here.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

It is pretty tiny, but they have delicious sandwiches and salads - fresh and good. I don't drink coffee so can't vouch for that. They have a drive thru and also a special take home and bake dinner special which I'm looking forward to trying out sometime soon.

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

I love this place and I am a regular. The new owners are fantastic, friendly and responsive to their customer needs. There is no better feeling than walking in the door, being greeted by name and someone handing you your "regular" order because they saw you coming. This kind of personalized customer service is all but non-existent, but still alive and well at Branchhill. Stop by and try their Brazilian Sunset or Grogg coffee, you won't be disappointed. There are lots of baked goodies, soups and sandwiches to go along with it. Only 100 yards from the bike trail!

1  Thank Gary G
Reviewed 24 March 2016

Branch Hill Coffee is a wonderful place to stop for Coffee ,Breakfast , and Lunch.
They have Delicious take out meals for your dinner , something different every week. Exceptionally clean and very friendly!! Awesome pastries!! They are located right off the bike trail.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Stuff was super nice and my Chai Pumpkin Spice was better than Starbucks! I will for sure go back when I am on that side of town!