“Fast and Friendly”

El Picante
Ranked #10 of 76 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Seated right away, chips and salsa appears in a flash. Drinks ordered, food order placed, within 5 minutes your hot food appears before your eyes and belly. Fast polite service and never had a bad dish yet. Definitely worth the visit!!

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Some of the best Mexican food we have had! Replaced our previous favorite! We love it! Always great service and delicious food.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Just back from wintering in Florida. Our first stop was El Picante for Monday margaritas and fajitas. We found a great Mexican restaurant in Fort Myers, but it didn't hold a candle to having margaritas in Loveland. The menu is exhaustive. This is a blue collar Mexican restaurant where the food and drinks are a great value. I don't want to speak to highly of this place because I don't want to fight a crowd for a seat. It is however a Monday tradition for my wife and me.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We go to El Picante every week or two. It's always good, very consistent, and has a friendly ambiance. And if you bring a coupon from the back of a local Kroger receipt - it's a great value.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Go here once and the staff will remember you and treat you like gold the next time you come in.
My son enjoys this restaurant very much. He is taking Spanish in school and wanted to try some Mexican food- which I am quite pleased for him to have something besides chicken fingers and french fries.
I enjoy the margaritas, the fajitas, the guacamole salad, and the #8 (can't remember what exactly it is, but I know my number!).