“Best pizza around!”

Jet's Pizza
Ranked #11 of 31 Restaurants in Lyndhurst
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

I usually try to stay away from chain restaurants, but I decided to try Jets after they opened because it's very convenient (4 houses away) . Much to my surprise it was one of the best pizzas I've ever had. The deep dish pizza is SO good! Anytime I have friends over we get Jets, and they all rave about it. DELICIOUS!

Reviewed 14 January 2016

The establishment is neat orderly and clean. The staff is very patient with new customers and willing to help with the over abundance of menu choices. I ordered a small Italian Sausage deep dish pizza from Jet's Pizza. It was huge! I had to share. Jet's separates itself from other pizza places by focusing on the crust! You can select your own flavor. I chose the butter crust. I didn't know if I'd ever eat the entire slice including the crust because I never have before! I'm returning to Jet's tonite for dinner. I can't wait!

1  Thank Stephanie E
Reviewed 23 September 2015 via mobile

We used to eat another pizza place, then I got a free pizza coupon in the mail. This was in 2011. Now this is our favorite! I like the turbo crust and sausage topping. The Hawaiian is good to. The cinnamon bread is so good, I want to eat it first!!!!!!

2  Thank Mollycat1425
Reviewed 8 July 2015

Really good pizza with many other items available. Friendly staff with delivery available. The Square on is best.

1  Thank Javajim8862
Reviewed 7 June 2015

So we are saturated with pizza places in these eastern suburbs of Cleveland. So I guess I am a pizza snob, of sorts. There are about 3-4 places (not chains) I will buy from and no others. So when Jets came to town i said

1  Thank tina s