“Best pizza and subs in town!”

Leaning Tower of Pizza
Ranked #4 of 139 Restaurants in Mansfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 26 April 2016

Leaning Tower is an old school pizza and sub shop. Bountiful toppings in many sizes. All hot and delicious and there subs are OUTSTANDING! I love to order their small sub...16 inches and for the brave, a massive 24 inch monster! With any kind of meats they have, cheese, peppers, onions, olives, and about anything else you can think of...they can make it! The 16 inch will serve two people easily or one really hungry person. The 24 inch will feed a small town almost!!! And you have to see the art work on the counter and he 60s and 70s posters on the ceiling. Truly...the best around!!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

We don't usually get our pizza from Leaning Tower since we live on the opposite side of town, but decided to give it a try. I thought this pizza tasted like pizza used to taste when I was a kid, very fresh and hot. They make the crust and sub buns in house and you can really tell it. Ample parking. I don't know if they have delivery. Reasonably priced. Not fancy, just good pizza (and I've heard the subs are good too,)

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

Driving through mansfield when we decided to grab a small bite to eat. This place is small and has no indoor seating to eat at but does have a few picnic tables out back to sit and eat if the weather cooperates with you. I wouldn't suggest coming here if it's raining or cold outside and expect to eat inside. We both had the 8" subs. The saying "Best buns in town" stand correct. These subs were really tasty. The help was very friendly and quick to assist. I would highly recommend a stop by here for anything they serve.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

Love the fact that the Subs and Pizza have always been great! Subs are my favorite and I usually get the basic sub, but my co-workers love the deluxe. Appreciate that this landmark still has the same look and feel when it was the first local pizza shop between Cleveland and Columbus. I have been a loyal fan for more than 45 years... Don't change what you are doing. Thanks for the memories and full tummies... :-)

Reviewed 11 March 2016

I moved away from Mansfield more than 25 years ago, but whenever I come home to visit my family, a take out order for a sub and pizza, is a must from Leaning Tower. I love the sub and the pizza is great. I remember many of the posters on the inside from when I was a teenager ordering from here. Just consistently great food.