“Exceptional .”

Ranked #34 of 144 Restaurants in Mansfield
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

The wings were a bit sub par.
Medium deluxe was far above average ..

Quick delivery , priced right. Stayed at a hotel on trimble and was told about this place by the clerk ..

Trusty trip advisor confirmed as well..

Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

Stopped in while I was in town for work. The only thing that was confusing is that I called the Mansfield store but followed the address from trip advisor which was incorrect. A very nice woman at "the infield " location saved the day by making me my medium pie and giving me good conversation while I waited.
Pizza is good. Not great. Dough has something special in it. I would love to try a large pie with more toppings.
Next time !

Reviewed 11 December 2015

Their subs are like you want your sub to be. Great flavor, good toppings and great bread. These are subs that I remember and want. Their pizzas are great, too. Worth a try.

Reviewed 15 September 2015

Great xl pizza, courteous staff that made my pizza the right way!!! Tucked in a little bit off Main St so it was difficult to locate. Will return when we are in the area.

Reviewed 21 May 2015

My spouse ordered takeout here for a mushroom pizza with Jojo's and it was all very good. I never would of thought pizza and Jojo's would go so great with each other lol.