“Large seating”

Brown Derby Road House
Ranked #14 of 143 Restaurants in Mansfield
Reviewed 23 July 2016

Two of us had ground sirloin, one pork chops and I had a cup of their great chili with a side of Texas rice. They serve the chili with a large whole hot pepper. It is delicious and a cup if plenty. Their hot rolls are terrific and the salad came in a large dish that we all took our share of. The ground steaks were cooked to order and were were well liked. The pork chop was large and she really liked it. Two of us had a VERY large baked potato and one had a large serving on fries. Service was ok but not outstanding.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

I'm not to sure what is going on with this place it was one of my favorite places to grab a steak and a beer. But last 1 maybe 2 years it's been going down hill. Went to a Father's Day Buffett and only has one plate my daughter didn't even finish hers. Hope someone can fix this place. I just drive by to many other places to eat.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

My boyfriend and I have eaten in this lively restaurant several times. We've never been disappointed with the food. We have tried many of the menu items and not one has been lees than delicious. In our experience, the steaks are always cooked to perfection. Portions are more than generous and we enjoy taking bets on whose baked potato will be the largest.

This restaurant is very casual with peanuts in buckets on the tables and shells all over the floor. (Take care when walking!) We like to dine here when he is racing at Mid Ohio because they can accommodate our large parties. Until my last visit, service has always been stellar. I'd like to think our most recent experience with service was a fluke. The manager visited, (without us asking for him)\ and cleared things up. We will definitely go back. Plenty of parking, too!

Reviewed 23 May 2016

What polite, attentive and quick service from Tom. This restaurant has cowboy paintings on the wall and encourages you to throw your free peanut shells on the floor. It is fun and the food is Great!. A steak house with an EXCELLENT portobello sandwiches, salads, and rolls with real butter. The small serving of onion rings was too much to eat for 3 people, but we took the rest home. The fillet steaks eaten by the other's at the table were LOVED. They could not eat the whole large steaks, but Tom was happy to provide boxes for everyone to take home food for the next day! A true prize of a place!

Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

My fiancée and I go here probably a couple times a month at least. They used to have a bone in sirloin called the "Outlaw" that had seasoned butter on it that was very good.
The $6 burger and fries special is hard to beat. The rolls, baked potatoes, chopped steak, and onion rings are yummy too.
As often as we go, never had a bad meal. Sure sometimes are better than others.