“This I How You Do It!”

Add it.
Park 116
Ranked #54 of 144 Restaurants in Mansfield
Reviewed 13 July 2017

We had breakfast here and we were truly impressed! The food was delicious and the portions were plentiful. The prices are not that bad considering it is a hotel restaurant. The lady serving us was fantastic! She was super sweet, very joyful and friendly, and she continually checked on us. Definitely one to consider if in the downtown area; especially if you're staying at this hotel.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

Conveniently located in the hotel. Serves variety of excellent food with good prices and great service. Staff are polite and attentive. Families welcome.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

While staying at the Holiday Inn we ate supper here one night. We were seated right away. The dining area was very clean. The waitress was very friendly and answered all my questions. We ordered steaks, which were very good. You can set at a table and enjoy a quiet meal, or you can set at the bar, watch some sports on the TV's. The meals are a little pricey, but I would eat here again.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

I admit I was surprised that hotel food could be so good. I had the chicken and it was the best I have ever eaten. Restaurant was beautiful and staff was very attentive.

1  Thank KayDewey
Reviewed 17 May 2016

Room service was slow; never came back to get the tray - trays scattered throughout the hotel hallways.
Overall, food was average, though expensive. Ribeye steak was $28 and tasted like it was from Ponderosa. Bake potato had been sitting in fridge and absorbed other food odors. I would not order this again.