“Pizza and Drink Delight”
Review of Martini's on Main

Martini's on Main
Ranked #58 of 145 Restaurants in Mansfield
Price range: US$8 - US$10
Reviewed 24 June 2017

Wanted a nice little rewarding snack and drink and date reward for completing a long put off chore. Shared 2 different pizzas and could not decide the favorite. Asked for the servers for their favorite drink suggestions and a tie again. Chore rewarded. Date successful. Tummies happy and pleasantly full.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

My sister and I decided to share a pizza and have a couple of cocktails here on our quick visit to Mansfield. It was actually a little difficult to find because it's such a slim building. Once you walk through the dark bar area you are rewarded with a beautiful outdoor patio overlooking Main Street which is where we enjoyed our dinner. The pizza was the perfect size for two people to share but it was so good we almost ordered another. The flavor and quality were exceptional. I really would say it's the best pizza I've ever had and I spent a week in Italy eating pizza. The prices are already reasonable and if you come during happy hour they are half off. The cocktails were also fun, delicious and innovative. Our server was wonderful and attentive but not overbearing. We came on a beautiful Friday night and there was NO WAIT. We couldn't believe it, especially for such a great little spot. If I lived in Mansfield, I would be a regular.

2  Thank mopogra
Reviewed 29 July 2015

Martini's is located in a historic building in downtown Mansfield. It is the best place for a cocktail in town. The drinks are custom made and very unique. I cannot pick a favorite on the menu. Because they are all fantastic. It is an experience. Not just a place to buy a drink.