Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

This is a nice motel connected to a campground with nice view of Lake Erie. It's well maintained and the other guests were all friendly. We enjoyed the campfire ring on the second night. The room is tidy and standard motel style. The mattress and couch have seen better days but weren't terrible. It's close to the shops, winery, light house and Ferry that we rode our bikes everywhere. We even took them with us to Kelly's Island and loved exploring by bike! Great trip and cheaper than what we could find on the island.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Expedition651326
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I have been coming to Lake Erie since I was a young girl. I am now 67. I have passed this motel many times while visiting the area on the lake. My first time staying here was June 2017. I was not disappointed at all. Patty the manager was great and very helpful. The rooms were very clean and beds were very nice. The price was way cheaper than in Port Clinton. The Lake was just across the road so the scenery was beautiful. Great location for visiting the lighthouse and Johnson's Island. Will be visiting again. Thank you Patty for everything.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank dskeens
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I took our kids here to stay for our first family vacation. Our room was so adorable, and clean! The beds were so comfortable it was like sleeping on a cloud! Wonderful people and atmosphere! The view of the lake is breath taking! We will definitely be staying here from here on out!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank Alisha L
Reviewed 15 February 2017

This campground has one of the best views of Lake Erie. It is on the edge of downtown Marblehead, so walking or biking to there, Lakeside and the Lighthouse is great. One can visit Lakeside by asking for a shopping or dining pass for 90 minutes or so at any of the gates (bring cash for the restaurants and icecream). Teens will love hanging out at lakeside too. Just down the road are ferries to all the islands, wineries (Red Fern and Mon Ami) and shopping. If you are lucky enough to know someone to take you to Baypoint as a guest or belong to Baypoint- this is the best of all. Also, we enjoy East Harbor State Park with all the beaches. The Surf is a fantastic location- friendly owners and staff. Great seasonal campers, that are very nice and look out for one another. If one wants to be social... You can find it there. great place for kids too. Not too far from Sandusky, Huron, Port Clinton, Catawba and Vermillion, which are nice places to visit while there.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank julieakmullenix
Reviewed 23 August 2016

This was a disappointment. There were dead bugs in the shower and on the bathroom sink. There were cobwebs and bugs flying around lights. The sheets had hairs on them and other dirt. The air conditioner was consistently running, which was freezing. My friends slept in a sweatshirt and pants. The only reason I didn't was because I didn't bring any. Plus there was not a thermostat in the room to adjust it. We told them about it and someone was to adjust it, but never did. The walls were paper thin. The positives were the outside: beautiful view of the lake that was across the street; clean outdoor pool and nice fire pit area. Pay a little more money and stay somewhere else.

Date of stay: August 2016