“Best food around!”

Tenji Asian Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Tenji Asian Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 166 Restaurants in Mason
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Everything here is delicious. The best hot and sour soup. We had wine, sushi and entrees. Our go to place. Never disappointed. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

I wish I could give it a rating of 6 stars. Just traveling through and OMG. You will not be disappointed! I will be back and I live 90 minutes away, it is that good. Best fried rice I have ever had. I got the Lunch Box and it was only $10.50. Check out the picture. And I got soup too, included.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Don’t let the converted Wendy’s fool you, this place is good. They have fresh fish and the normal Asian fare plus nice shushi. The lunch special is a good deal, nice variety and a good amount of food.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Our family was staying at Great Wolf lodge down the steet, but we wanted food from outside the resort. Chinese take out sounded delicious, and it was barely a mile from the resort. Quick & easy drive.

We did not eat in the restaurant, but when we picked up our food we stepped inside. Very cool atmosphere & fairly large seating area.

Spicy tuna roll & the oshinko roll were excellent. Good amount of filling ratio to rice and rolled tightly. Very pretty presentation.

We mixed an order if General Tso tofu and vegetable low mein. It fed 2 adults & 1 toddler with enough for probably 2 more adults. Vegetables still has good texture and seasoned well. General Tso's could've used a few more pieces of broccoli, but that's why we mix with the veggie low mein. It was spicy, but not overly spiced.

I also saw all of the traditional Chinese take out options on the menu & plenty of kid friendly as well as vegetarian friendly meals.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped there for lunch with a co worker. I had the lunch special sushi, sashimi and tuna roll for 12.00. The other person got the three roll lunch special for 12.00. The service was excellent and the sushi was supurb. The food came out in less than 10 min which is great compared to other sushi places in the area. We definately will be returning.