“It’s Greek to me! ”

Taziki's Mediterranean Cafe
Ranked #22 of 164 Restaurants in Mason
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Description: Taziki's is known for its assortment of delicious, fresh prepared items with seafood, vegetarian options, and fresh prepared meats. The Grilled Salmon Feast, the Tomato Basil Sandwich, the unique Mediterranean selection of gyros, and various vegetarian options represent a sampling of Taziki's most popular healthy entrees.
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I’m always in the mood for Mediterranean foods. At this restaurant, you provide the cashier with an order and they provide a number to be placed on the table. I ordered a Greek Salad Gyro. They were accommodating, when i asked for lamb substitute. I also requested some tazaki dip. A side is also included. I chose pasta sala. The difference was only $1. A cup was provided for drinks. Ice tea and coke products were all $1.99 each. Free refills. The meal was very tasty and the service was quick. The staff was friendly.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

Standard med. fare - fresh, quick - good prices. good sized crowd at lunch but the line moves fast. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised with the quality and quantity of the food. Great lamb gyro and baklava. I will definitely be back if I am in the area.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Great place for lunch or dinner. Lots of different gyro choices. Beef, lamb, chicken, vegetarian, etc. Beef is my favorite and I always ask for extra Taziki sauce. Sides are fresh and nicely different that most moderately priced restaurants. Very casual atmosphere so good for families.

1  Thank howardpw
Reviewed 15 April 2018

My friend wanted to go here for lunch. Many Greek options- many types of meat for gyros and Greek salads and Greek lemon chicken soup. Not fancy dinner Greek restaurant but fine for my purposes. I had the chicken lemon soup which was tasty and the Mediterranean salad with grilled lamb on it. It was very good and large- only thing missing in my mind was feta cheese, but I probably could have asked and received some to put on top. I also had to have the baklava which was very good. All in all, a very nice experience.