“Good eats”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Fox and Hound
Reserve with OpenTable
Fox and Hound is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 162 Restaurants in Mason
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Bar and pub.
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Great food, and not expensive. The fish tacos and pretzels were both very good. My son had a steak, and said it was good. Big portions. Wife had the ribs which I tasted, and they were very meaty and tasty.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

The food was good, but the service was really bad. We stopped on a Saturday afternoon and only about 6 people in restaurant. We should have known. Took a while to get food, then took almost same about of time to get our checks. I would hate to see how long it would take if they were crowded. Maybe 3 hours to get your food!

1  Thank Sheila C
Reviewed 18 October 2016

What a fun evening out we had at Fox and Hound! We had the best service on Saturday night 10/16. And the food was pretty great too. I went out of my comfort zone and ordered a menu item exactly as is with no subtractions or substitutions and I was glad I did. The Voodoo Chicken sandwich was a good sandwich and the tots on the side- I had to smack everyones' hands away from my plate. Tots are pretty irresistible.
Other members of our party had the Buffalo Chicken sandwich and that received an A+, a couple others ordered the fish and chips with their Guinness and that was enjoyed also.
The Buffalo Chicken Pub Rolls are slightly addictive, so careful there, as were the boneless wings.
We had fantastic service and plan to return soon.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Dinner with a work group last night. It was $2 Tuesday and their extensive list of draft beers was $2. Trouble was, the first 3 beers I tried to order were unavailable. Sound like they had run out. What kind of joint runs out of beer?

I found a few 2nd choices that were good. We ordered dinner. Must be a popular place as 2 or 3 of the items my group wanted to order were out too!

What we did get was great. The service first rate. I'd go back.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

This is an awesome place for drinking although the food isn't that great. Great mixed drinks, but a little too loud for conversation!