“It was ok. ”
Review of Skyline Chili

Skyline Chili
Ranked #11 of 168 Restaurants in Mason
Description: Skyline Chili restaurant chain. Famous for secret recipe Cincinnati-style chili & fast, friendly dine-in & drive-thru service. Serving Cheese Coneys, Ways, Greek Salad & more great-tasting food since 1949. Locations in OH, NKY, IN & FL. Grocery products available in OH, KY, IN & Chicago.
Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

Staff were great. Very friendly and welcoming even to a Steeler fan (my hat gave me away). We talked a bit of football and then I eat and went back to my hotel. The chili was fine, but Kenwood Skyline is way better.

1  Thank JamesA546

Reviewed 30 October 2018

We visited with a group of people on a cold, rainy afternoon. The wait staff was very pleasant and efficient; A few of our group lived in the Cincinnati area but for most of us it was our first time to try the chili. We all had mixed reactions. I found it interesting but not a dish I care about trying again. I prefer spicy rather than cinnamon flavor chili which gave it a slightly sweet taste. I did like the fact you could order it 5 ways. I ordered the 5 way but was served the 3 way. I was fine even thought the server was ready to replace it. Since I was trying it for the first time I was fine with either way==the chili was going to be the same either way. I am glad I had the opportunity to finally try it. The spaghetti was different but ok--i could eat it with spicy chili and cheese. But our purpose during this business trip was to enjoy our friends and to try new places. We did both and had a great time. Please don't let this stop you for trying and enjoying this unusual dish. Variety is what makes life interesting. The location itself was great.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Skyline always delivers! Love having chili on a cold fall day. Restaurant was roomy and clean. Love the toy train that runs above you as you eat, kids love that. Staff was professional and courteous. Food was fresh and hot. Close to beach water park or Kings Island.

Reviewed 21 September 2018

We hadn’t been to a Skyline Chili for 18 years! So being back in the area we wanted a taste of local cuisine.

The three way was just as good as I remember - spaghetti - chili - cheese.

Service was friendly and prompt.

A must place to visit while in the Cincinnati Area.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 6 September 2018

There is one Skyline Chili near where I live, but being in the place where it started seemed a little different/better. The girl that waited on us was supberb, pleasant, fun to chat with, and very efficient. She even had the manager come over to talk to us about the differences in the different locations/ownerships of Skylines. WONDERFUL!

Date of visit: September 2018