“Food is decent, sometimes service is non existant”
Review of Arloi Dee - CLOSED

Arloi Dee
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 9 October 2012

I have been here a few times. The first time we had a young man wait on us and he was very pleasant, funny, and the entire visit was enjoyable - along with the food. The last tme I was here our waitress was MIA. We saw her twice, she came around every 30 minutes. When it was time to go we wanted to pay the bill and the manager couldnt even find her...I'm not that picky when it comes to service but when I left her a tip my wife thought I was crazy. Probably the worst service I have ever had. I probably wont go back, and thats too bad because the food is decent.

Reviewed 23 September 2012 via mobile

My husband and I have always had great entrees from Arloi Dee, and our most recent visit was no exception. Sometimes the service can be slow so we only go when we aren't in a hurry.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

Poor service--a bunch of HS or young college-age students that don't know anything about that kind of food. Thought it'd be good Thai. It was okay. But way too expensive for what you get! My husband & I got rather small meals, no beverages, and still paid over $50! Definitely not worth the price. Would not recommend it.

Reviewed 21 May 2012

My group of six waited nearly an hour for our food after ordering. The waiter did his best to keep us happy, but it was excessive. When the food was delivered (by another wait person) we were told three of the scheduled five cooks were working. It would have been nice to know this before we ordered. We all suspected this to be a typical excuse and possibly not true. It was not very busy when we arrived or at any time we were there, so we suspect this place is in decline.

Further, some menu items have a single pepper icon indicating a spicy dish. Some of these were slightly spicy while others were extremely spicy. A little more information would be very helpful (watch out for the red curry chicken, VERY hot.) Food presentation was so-so, and some of our party did enjoy the meal, but not all, so I'm giving an 'average' rating. Portions were acceptable.

We were encouraged by the menu variety and the option for outdoor seating, but left disappointed by the LONG wait for food that wasn't worth waiting for. We arrived before 7:00 PM and did not leave until nearly 9:00 PM, with the food arriving sometime after 8!

Reviewed 6 February 2012

Atmosphere could use an overhaul. Food average. Waiter was very nice and efficient, but strange "help" on staff to assist the waitstaff.