Best Western Mason Inn(Mason)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$83
US$100
US$93
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$105
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$98
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$93
US$139
US$132
Hampton.com
US$128
US$125
Cincinnati Marriott Northeast(Mason)(Great Value!)
US$111
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$129
US$230
US$223
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskfresh pancakeskings islandhotel appears to befree breakfastpancake machineroom was cleangraeter's ice creamfamily travelthe lobby breakfast areanice staywould stay here againmanagement teamnewer propertydecent sizelocation is greati highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 30 January 2018

this is an excellent property newly renovated. Very close to lots of fast food and nice restaurants. Also close to many other hotels. Rooms are nice, well decorated, nice comfortable sleep.
Nice breakfast area, business center, 24 hours coffee in the lobby, excellent atmosphere. Has a swimming pool but we did not visit the pool as has no hot tub.
Good friendly accommodating staff.
Will recommend for family and business travelers.

Room Tip: I think all rooms are same, may be higher the floor better view ??
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

The Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Mason, OH (on the northeast side of Cincinnati) is a good base of operations for business or family travel. Far enough out of Cincinnati to avoid the chaos of rush hour and travel woes, yet near enough to easily access various functions. (We were here on a family trip to the Cincinnati Zoo. We also took in Kenwood Mall.)

This is a newer property and nicely laid out in the typical Holiday Inn Express fashion. Rooms are spacious and families with children can accommodate the little ones and the adults in one room.

Breakfast is the usual, uninspired offering — but it is free. I get a bit tired of warmed up sausage, bagged scrambled eggs and the like, but it works for kids and gives you something with which to start your day. Basically you always know what you’re getting with a Holiday Inn Express (which, by the way, is NOT true of Holiday Inn, where the properties range from quite wonderful to truly dismal).

The price is reasonable, the experience is consistent, and the location is excellent. I recommend this property.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Unfortunately we stayed Thu 10/26/2017. Hotel lobby was under construction and the heavy smell of dust was in the air so thick that it made me gag. It was obvious that dust from the construction layered everything on the first floor. Extension cords crossed access to the check in counter which was a small school type desk in a hallway near what would have been the lobby.

I complained about the appearance and health risk as the clerk checked me in advising that breakfast would be in the dining area in the lobby. Huh? The dust was layered so thick that anyone brave enough to eat there would take their lives into their own hands. Was there a discount or coupon for breakfast at some other location? Nope.. We were charged the full $127.08 to enjoy the experience.

Gagging as the dust filled our lungs, we followed tracks in the deep layer of sediment leading to the elevator. We finally got to our room which was fine, but we did not sleep well even though air was better than on the first floor.

The next morning we noticed that breakfast was actually being served and wondered how they had the balls to do that. During checkout, I again complained and got no satisfaction.

I'm a very unhappy long time Platinum member and feel the hotel did not meet their satisfaction guarantee. We should not have charged anything for enduring this nightmare. I've never done this before, but I will complain to HIE headquarters. Very BAD experience for us.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Mason, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Hi Jerry C,

Thank you for your stay and for being an IHG Rewards Club Platinum Elite member. Our hotel is committed to providing our guests with the highest quality services and facilities and we are truly sorry for the disturbance caused by the renovations that prevented you from having a pleasant stay. I also would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations when it comes to staff service.

I have taken note of your comments and shared them with our management team to review the procedures we have in place and make necessary improvements accordingly. I would like to look into this further, thus, I have sent you a private message to get additional information regarding your stay.

Again, thank you for your feedback and I hope to hear from you soon.

Ingrid V.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Absolutely horrible and disgusting!!!
Upon check in, I go to my room and check the bed… there is a huge yellow urine stain on the bed sheets. I am pretty sure the sheets were not washed, the bed was made after the accident without changing sheets.
I go to front desk and ask for another room. I am given another room and I check the bed… there is an odd dark spot under the sheet. I remove the sheet and there is a Kleenex covering of a dark spot on the mattress cover. That Kleenex was attempting to hide a huge blood spot on the mattress cover. It appears housekeeping deliberately placed a Kleenex over it to attempt to hide the blood spot rather than replacing the mattress cover!
I go through the routine again. Room three… it looked like someone shaved in bed as the sheets and pillow were dirty and contained hundreds of tiny hairs.
I left the hotel but was not reimbursed, I had to contact IHG customer support to receive my reimbursement.
I do not recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Joseph G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Mason, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Sorry for your experience. That is not the norm here, and I would like to hear more about your stay.

Joe Griffin

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Under construction and was a hard stay at the hotel due to this situation
The staff was friendly and helpful
But there were some stained items in our room and then we had to report noise issues with other guests. Ugh!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Joseph G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Mason, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Sorry for the issues you encountered. I appreciate your feedback. construction is always a little difficult, but we do our best to make sure we keep the impact to a minimum. I have addressed the housekeeping issues, and am confident you wouldn't experience that again.

Joe