“Decent food and convenient walking distance from the Best Western”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #44 of 111 Restaurants in Maumee
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Italian food is comfort food and Carrabba's fits the bill. We had been driving all day and so walking to a restaurant from our Best Western motel was a big plus. I had the linguini pescatore and my wife had a lasagne. Both were tasty and well-prepared. Also, liked the minestrone soup. Not pretentious and an attentive serving staff.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We invited my wife's parents out for dinner. We are members of the Amici Club. In that they send email notices of specials which they offer from time-to-time. This week they were offering free spaghetti and meatballs when one ordered any of the three chicken dishes; Chicken Marsala, Pollo Rosa Maria, or Chicken Bryan. I ordered the Pollo Rosa Maria. My wife and Mother-in-Law ordered the Chicken Marsala and my Father-in-Law ordered Tilapia. Everybody liked their meal. Three (not me) had to take the rest of their dinner home along with our Spaghetti and Meatballs.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

First the food...it was fresh, well seasoned and quite pleasing. However, we were extremely embarrassed for our guests to witness such a mess of a restaurant. Paper and food crumbs everywhere on the floor, loud music and the stench of stale Parmesan cheese filled the air and the entire restaurant was worn and unkept. It's no wonder that we were able to just walk in and get a table, without waiting, at 7PM.

Carrabbas, Guest Relations Manager at Carrabba's Italian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Hello,

This is not how we want to represent Carrabba's. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at homeoffice@carrabbas.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Toledo, OH". We can then correspond directly over email.

Amy
Carrabba's Italian Grill

Reviewed 21 June 2017

I like this place. The food is always consistent and good. Portions are good with enough to take home for lunch the next day. The wait staff is always attentive. I don't eat Italian food very often, but when I do, I tend to lean towards Carrabba's. Love the meatballs.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

Great food wonderful service and I felt very welcomed. The adult beverage was cold and the dinner was hot. Great experiance