“Nice Italian Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2017

They have good food: bread, nice salads and many entrees to choose from. We love the calamari appetizer. The food was good, filling and hot. Seemed like it was made fresh. One of us got filled up with bread, salad and appetizer before her dinner arrived and we took it to go. Our server (and everyone there) was very nice.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

A step above "chain" and a go to place when you love Italian food and you're on the road and hungry...Now!
The veal marsala is yummy and my favorite food on the menu is the cavetappi amantraciana. Great little side salad too. Friendly service, engaging manager wants to make guests happy.
Love the open kitchen concept, still nice atmosphere...Tuscan.

1  Thank Susan K
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Italian food is comfort food and Carrabba's fits the bill. We had been driving all day and so walking to a restaurant from our Best Western motel was a big plus. I had the linguini pescatore and my wife had a lasagne. Both were tasty and well-prepared. Also, liked the minestrone soup. Not pretentious and an attentive serving staff.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We invited my wife's parents out for dinner. We are members of the Amici Club. In that they send email notices of specials which they offer from time-to-time. This week they were offering free spaghetti and meatballs when one ordered any of the three chicken dishes; Chicken Marsala, Pollo Rosa Maria, or Chicken Bryan. I ordered the Pollo Rosa Maria. My wife and Mother-in-Law ordered the Chicken Marsala and my Father-in-Law ordered Tilapia. Everybody liked their meal. Three (not me) had to take the rest of their dinner home along with our Spaghetti and Meatballs.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

First the food...it was fresh, well seasoned and quite pleasing. However, we were extremely embarrassed for our guests to witness such a mess of a restaurant. Paper and food crumbs everywhere on the floor, loud music and the stench of stale Parmesan cheese filled the air and the entire restaurant was worn and unkept. It's no wonder that we were able to just walk in and get a table, without waiting, at 7PM.

Carrabbas, Guest Relations Manager at Carrabba's Italian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Hello,

This is not how we want to represent Carrabba's. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at homeoffice@carrabbas.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Toledo, OH". We can then correspond directly over email.

Amy
Carrabba's Italian Grill

Been to Carrabba's Italian Grill? Share your experiences!