“Great Subs”

Dibella's Old Fashined Subs
Reviewed 23 November 2016

The subs in this place are great. Nice variety of subs. I got the large Godfather and it was amazing.

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

Ordered two sub sandwiches here last week. I like that you can chose between three or four types of bread. It had a nice crusty exterior and soft center.
There are several choices including hot and cold subs as well as a "build your own". There are three sizes of subs. With all these choices you can get the perfect sandwich for yourself.
Staff is friendly and made my sub as ordered. It was full of fillings and very good. Perhaps the best sub I have eaten in a long time. This will be my sub choice when in Mayfield Heights.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Small Italian with swiss,jalepenos,onions,tomatoes,multigrain,oil,etc.Great service on quiet night.In & out in five minutes!Delicious sub,hot or cold.I prefer cold.The small was filling enough for me,but for the larger appetite try med or lg.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

Dibella’s. This is a submarine place. I’m not familiar with them. There are a couple of establishments that market like crazy, and I don’t think this is one in the Northeast Ohio area that does. However, my wife should be writing a lot of reviews, because she is familiar with a lot of places to dine. She knew about this place. It was a sub tray that she picked up for a birthday celebration. Food displayed on a tray looks inviting, and these little subs were light tasting and good. They were plain, so the dip is your choice, the direction you want to go. I ate the ones I had without adding anything to them. I had two halves in the evening, and then had two the next day in the morning. And the price was nice, too.

Reviewed 22 February 2016

If you enjoy a delicious hot or cold sub, on a fresh crusty roll, with your choice of toppings this is the place. Try it once and you'll be back. Far better than other fast food subs.
They have tables for dining in.