“Go here for an occasional bagel or baked goods to take home.”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 19 October 2016

The service is good here and the person at the counter is friendly. The baked goods are best first thing in the morning.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

Was in search of a quick lunch in a strange land (away from home) and was happy to come across an old favorite: Panera.
Decent service, good food. Able to get in and out fairly quickly.

Reviewed 12 February 2016

Uncaring staff coupled with a terrible location (Mayfield Rd. near Lander) make this a very unlikely return visit option! Last time I was there, I ordered 6 asiago bagels to take out. When I got them home and tried to slice them, the last one was so small it wouldn't fit in the slicer I have. It obviously never rose on the sheet pan, and should not have been sold to a customer. I made another trip and took the bagel back. Store manager at the time made me wait a long time to get her attention. When she finally did speak to me, she was not shocked at the sight of the bagel. She just said they shouldn't have sold me that, and gave me another one in its place. No apology, nothing said about my trouble for having to come back! It is hard to get in and out of that place, and available parking is not convenient. I will drive another 10 minutes to a further away Panera than ever return there again.

Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

The half sandwich and soup is always a great deal! They always have the best soup, and it is fresh!

THe restaurant is very clean, and the service was freindly.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

I forgot what it was that I wanted, but my wife, Sharon said, PANERA has that. I think I referred to a kind of bowl presentation. And to be honest, I’m easy to please. Too many people make it complicated, to me. Here’s what I think – and I’m being honest. If you REALLY don’t want to go someplace, don’t go. Or, don’t complain about it, after you’ve decided to go. Being unhappy about something “small” is terrible.
Anyway, I got my bowl dish (picture displayed), I was happy. It was warm, and tasted good. After my wife suggested we go there, she didn’t really like it. But guys, isn’t it just like that? You leave it up to her and she’s not happy regardless? But this fellow here was a happy camper  Panera Bread is a really nice place to sit and eat, or to get it to go. This isn’t my first party.