“Excellent pizza”
Review of Master Pizza

Master Pizza
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Description: Cleveland's original pizza chain. Serving Award Winning Pizza since 1955.
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

There are many pizza shop in Mayfield Hts but this is the only one we ever go to. Usually do take out. Pizza always hot and made correctly. Order was never wrong. Been a customer for over20 years.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

My family has been ordering pizza here for many years when we travel to Ohio to visit family. It is very good.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

My wife had surgery at the Cleveland Clinic Hillcrest Hospital. The day she was discharged we went back to our hotel and looked for something we could pick up and bring back to our room for dinner. We decided on Master Pizza on Mayfield Rd.. We ordered a Master Deluxe with pepperoni, onion, peppers, sausage and mushrooms. It was great we enjoyed it and it was perfect for us. I would highly recommend their pizza if you are in the area.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

This is where we went in high school after basketball games, etc. This is where I learned about pizza, and now it's my example of Proust's madeline. It hasn't changed a bit and brings back many memories of the 60's I've moved on, so I have to say that the quality is only average. Still, good buy.

1  Thank Thomas V
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Seriously recommend this pizza place, great pizza. Especially if you love doughy pizza. This is my new favorite pizza place.