US$104
US$53
US$75
US$64
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$50
US$129
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleanno elevatorwafflesper nightstandard amenitiestaxes and feesgreat ratewould definitely stay here againmicrowave and fridgecoffee makerniagara fallsneeded a place to stayfree internetplace to sleepnice stayroad triphampton inn
Reviewed 3 August 2017

I chose this hotels because the reviews I read. They were absolutely accurate! The property and rooms were immaculate, the staff very friendly and helpful! I actually went out of my way to stay here on my return trip as well!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
SUPER8MEDINA, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Medina, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Warm Greetings !

We are thankful to you for taking time out and providing us with your valuable feedback of your recent visit. We at The Super 8 Medina always strive to provide the best service to our guest such as yourself.

It is our earnest objective to ensure that our guest take home memorable experience each time they stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you again!

With Warm Regards,

Reviewed 25 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
SUPER8MEDINA, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Medina, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Reviewed 3 July 2017

This was the nicest Super 8 I have stayed in. It was clean and updated, plus the manager was always available and working even watering the grass. Great location and good value. Worth the money?

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
SUPER8MEDINA, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Medina, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear Guest:

With Warm Regards,

Reviewed 2 July 2017

I've stayed at this Super 8 twice before, so I knew what to expect. The only out of the ordinary things I experienced was that I didn't receive the wake-up call I requested (luckily I had set my smartphone alarm as a backup) and the smoke detector kept beeping while I dried my hair (I do have a heavy duty hair dryer). When I checked out, Ken, who I believe is the owner, actually brought it up first about whether I received the wake-up call. He said they tried calling me a couple of times and the phone just rang and rang. I told him the phone never rang on my end. I appreciated Ken's concern.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo

Dear Carol:

Thank you for taking out your valuable time and sharing your experience at the SUPER 8 MEDINA during your recent stay with us.

It is our utmost endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a pleasant and a comfortable stay.

It is truly encouraging to receive feedback such as yours and I thank you for complimenting the team and our services.