“Another memorable lunch!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 October 2016

We love the atmosphere and the friendly staff at this restaurant! There were 5 of us and we were seated comfortably. Everyone enjoyed their meal and expressed satisfaction. I always have the Pad Thai which is exceptional at this eatery.

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

We dined with two friends here recently. I ordered the crispy scallops, which weren't at all crispy, or spicy, but OK nevertheless. I couldn't believe that they charge extra for brown rice. I've never encountered that in any other restaurant. My husband ordered the "seafood nest." He noted that it should be called the "seafood-less nest" as there was very little seafood in evidence. Service was attentive.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

There are now 2 House of Hunan by Suen; one in Medina and one in Fairlawn Ohio. Both offer a high quality product that is reliably consistent. My son suggested we eat at a Chinese restaurant in Solon Ohio. At the Solon restaurant I could not eat my lunch entree. I ended up with steamed white rice for lunch. So a week later I go to the House of Hunan by Suen and enjoyed every bite. Excellent !

Reviewed 23 August 2016

The food is excellent and done with a lot of flair. Service was good and we sat in a special area that you sat on benches recessed into the floor. The Monkey rolls were amazing and they have many other things on the menu. You can also get chicken and beef for the non adventurous. The Susi is made right there and you can see the chief make it right in front of you. The Bar has a nice view of the square if you want to just stop by for a snack and a drink. It can get very busy on the weekends so reservations would probably be a good idea..

Reviewed 4 August 2016

My husband and I came here for a date night dinner while visiting his family. The ambiance is lovely. A large fountain covers a small wall near the front of the restaurant and large picture windows allow for views onto the square. (When the weather is nice, these windows are opened like french doors so that you almost have a patio feel while dining.)

I ordered Crispy Scallops (Quick-fried sea scallops and sautéed broccoli, served with a spicy sweet sauce and honey roasted walnuts) and a glass of Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand. Both were delicious, but the scallops were not particularly spicy to me. My husband had spicy tuna rolls and a red coconut curry dish. He loved the curry dish and enjoyed the tuna rolls, but they were not what he expected as an East Coaster. Still, he said, they were tasty; just not what he expected.

All in all, we had a great experience. The staff was attentive enough that we didn't wait to give our order or get our check and our meal arrived promptly. We enjoy the ambiance very much and are likely to return when we visit in the future.