“Mothers Day”

Dragon Buffet
Ranked #63 of 137 Restaurants in Medina
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

I took my mom here for dinner on Mothers Day, her choice. My expectations were not high but the food was pretty good and the selection was great

Reviewed 15 April 2017

My son and I arrived for dinner about 6:30 on a Tues. evening. Since it was the middle of the week I wasn't surprised that the restaurant wasn't busy. We haven't been to the Dragon Buffet in years and thought it would be fun to go there for dinner.

I wish I could say that we really enjoyed our dinner, but it was disappointing. We each tried different items and both agreed that the food was mediocre at best. The food lacked flavor and was not very hot. I tried a small serving of a couple different chicken dishes and they all seemed to taste the same. Some of the items were definitely from a can, box, or previously frozen. My son tried a couple pieces of sushi and said they were okay but did not go back for more.

Our waiter really did not speak to us. He got the drinks and a refill for my son, but I wanted to ask for an extra napkin and he was gone before I even had the chance. The restaurant is an old Baker's Square location and really needs to be cleaned and updated. The table was sticky and silverware, cups, plates were worn out.

For the price of dinner, we both felt that we should have chosen a different restaurant. We won't be going back unless the restaurant is updated and upgraded.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

If you are hungry for a Chinese buffet in Medina, then this is the place to go. The food is good and quite fresh. The staff makes sure that the food is at the right temperature and there are no "empties." The staff is friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 3 June 2016

Good buffet. Loads of room that your not on top,of each other. Service is good, prices are pretty good.. Selection of items excellent.

Reviewed 9 January 2016

I was here this past Monday. My family and I have eaten here for over 10 years. Food ad service is always great. I was in about 7:30pm this past Monday and they were pretty slow. Many of the buffet items were either empty or had very little to chose from. In fact the items I did get were luck warm and not very hot. Usually this place is great but I guess they were trying to conserve food since they were not busy. Last 3 times i've been here at dinner time it has been about the same. Overall this time I was not very happy. I'll go back but only for lunch. I'm not going to pay the higher dinner prices for less food options! My advice is DON'T go here for dinner.