“Very good sushi. Nice management”

Tokyo - Hibachi & Sushi
Ranked #27 of 137 Restaurants in Medina
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 October 2015 via mobile

We have been here twice and both times our visit was very nice. The management really helps their servers which is a nice thing to see. All of the different sushi we ordered came out quickly and was very fresh. They were very accommodating to any changes that we made. We will return when in the mood for sushi.

1  Thank Kls88

Reviewed 2 September 2015

They will substitute different seafood without advising you , if you have food allergies this can create a major medical problem.

Reviewed 29 March 2015

went for a lunch meal, and their was only 2 people eating their at lunch time, they had to ask the people if we can sit with them because at the other table the Owner and his Wife we eating and they did not want us to sit with them? (we think) the reason I say that is Because we could Not understand what they were saying Different language . I had the Steak and Shrimp Hibachi was really small, the steak was really small and only got 3 pieces of shrimp and I think the shrimp was going bad because it tasted bad and I was not feeling good after I walked out the door. WILL NOT Go Back !!!!!1

Reviewed 20 March 2015

My wife really likes these hibachi places. Me? I prefer a more sedate atmosphere. But when Toyko opened in Medina, I agreed to check it out. As it happens, it was worth the visit. The service was very good, the food was much better than average and the hibachi chef was fun to watch and prepared a very good meal. The show was not too overt the top (typical flying utensils and the classic “onion volcano”). The fried rice was very good. I had the shrimp and scallops which were excellent. My wife had the steak and scallops; her steak was tasty but she said that next time she would have the filet. The cost was not too bad as the total was just under $50 (no alcohol as the beer selection at Toyko is very poor). While this will not be at the top of our list as there are so many other nice dining options in Medina, we will certainly return to Toyko for another hibachi dinner.

Reviewed 20 March 2015

We made a quick decision to stop for dinner and glad we did. We were seated immediately and waited on quickly. The Hibachi chef was great. The meal was very good. The staff was very friendly.