“Nice dinner”

Noosa Bistro
Ranked #16 of 201 Restaurants in Mentor
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

I went here in early evening on a Sunday and was seated right away. The inside is completely different from the last restaurant there. Whoever remodeled did a fantastic job. Kendal was our server. She was very attentive. Order taken quickly. Drinks came fast. I ordered the burger which was so good. The tomato basil soup was excellent. A meal in itself I also had the Dirty Snowman martini. Very tasty. Very clean. Bathrooms clean.

1  Thank Julie B

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Business lunch, so things should be good, it is the holidays. Start off on a Monday noon time, takes 10 minutes to get a seat, the restaurant is less than 1/2 full, but it takes awhile. We have 3 people and order ice tea, they are OUT of iced tea (really iced tea) this should have been the first warning but things happen (or do they)? We order 3 hamburgers and wait and wait and wait 48 minutes later ( my customers get an hour for lunch) we get up to leave- we have seen out server once in this time span- and we are presented for a check for $44, granted NO food yet and we all had water as their was no iced tea available- YES they gave us a check BEFORE our food, which was on its way, somewhere?? The server let us know that the manager was going to give us a $25 gift card and we could take that off the bill (but wanted us to know the real total (to tip to) before the discount. All this and still NO food- Really?? The worst possible experience in a service business and we could over pay for absolutely nothing? I was so surprised I was speechless? This is the worst I have ever seen it, and to boot we saw another table of people we knew , who also said they waited 45 minutes and had to take their food to go- I will never go back there- EVER!

1  Thank Rob F
Reviewed 18 December 2017

Met our cousins from Columbus for Dinner and had an outstanding time. From Salads to Steaks to Chicken Parm. very will priced, great service and atmosphere Highly recommend. Large servings

Reviewed 17 December 2017

We are very familiar with Noosa at their prior location. The new location is definitely an improvement although it does not feel as cozy. Last night was our first visit to the new location and our party of 4 had a very good evening - good food, drink and service. Two areas for improvement - the booth tables are too long for people to actually squeeze in around them - I'ld take an inch off each short edge as well as reduce the wood trim at the seat back that hit me right across the shoulders all night, and the menu has not changed in the past 15 yrs or so - time for a serious update.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Food was okay but not worth the price. I had a special order that was not honored. Service from bar and kitchen was very slow. Waitress was friendly.