All reviews breakfast attendant room was clean front desk jacuzzi suite air force museum passing thru nice accommodations double queen instant oatmeal top choice waffles shower pressure nice breakfast would stay again nice stay first floor nice pool
Reviewed 19 June 2018

The Room was clean and staff was friendly, the location of the hotel was very good, big space and like new pull out sofa,many restaurants are in walking distance, pole is awesome and comfortable for safety, i highly recommend this place for business people...

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bob P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Dayton South / Miamisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you for providing feedback for your recent stay. You feedback is very important to us to ensure the quality of service we provide. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

The hotel wasn't bad but it wasn't nearly as good as it could be. It appears to have been refreshed within the last 5 years or so but with builder grade materials. Our 1st floor room felt damp most of the time. The tub and toilet areas seriously needed to be scoured and re-caulked. The pool was a nice size but people had written their names in the oil film on the tiles at the edge of the pool. There were sad looking plants and cheap chairs around the pool. The breakfast was pretty standard with yogurt, cereal, a waffle maker, muffins, etc. The coffee was good and they didn't run out. We got the room at a low rate so for $85 it was an okay deal but would have been annoyed if we had paid more. It was convenient to the interstate but there were a few too many vacant commercial properties nearby to make us feel comfortable. I would probably not stay at this property again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bob P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Dayton South / Miamisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Reviewed 8 June 2018

I have stayed at this hotel a few times over the past couple of years. It is a good location for me and not a bad deal if I can get a King Room around $80 per night. I would not go over $90-95 total to stay there. I had to change rooms at my last visit as there were a couple of repairs that needed done. The Front Desk per was courteous enough to do that without much convincing. Breakfast is pretty decent and I enjoy the indoor pool which is usually empty when I visit. I also dig the Greek restaraunt which is only about a 100 yard walk away. Their Gyro's are legit :)

Stayed: May 2018

Thank you for providing feedback for your recent stay and give us 5 rating. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

I was having a heart catheterization done and my father came in from Florida and I used my points to get them a room and we went there daily to swim and hang out and was kicked outta the pool by desk.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you or the feedback on your stay. We will certainly look into your comments and ensure safety, upbeat experience for our guests. I will discuss your experience with our management team. We Hope you will give us one more chance to serve you better.

We Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 June 2018

A clean room, a comfy bed, a good variety of breakfast options, and friendly efficient staff. The room was well appointed with a couch, desk, chair, micro, and mini fridge. A very comfortable stay at a very affordable price.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family